What is planned giving? Planned giving means a number of ways to support Saint Vincent Ferrer Church in the future, while at the same time supporting the present well-being of your family. For instance, planned giving includes leaving a gift to SVF in your will, including SVF as a beneficiary in your retirement plan, or naming Saint Vincent as owner or beneficiary on a life insurance plan.
Not only are these ways to give convenient and easy, but you may benefit as well.
- Have the satisfaction of making a difference.
- Avoid capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated property.
- Reduce income tax through a deduction for a gift.
- Eliminate federal estate tax on property donated to charity after death.
- Retain life income for yourself and other beneficiaries.
- Reduce costs and time in estate settlement.
- Fulfill philanthropic goals.
For more information, contact Kathy Abele, parish Business Manager, at or 686-1119.
All donors are urged to seek the advice of a competent legal or tax professional as to the consequences of their gift prior to entering into a Planned Gift Arrangement.