St. Vincent Ferrer School’s staff and faculty respect the important steps you are taking in looking at our elementary school for your child. We are here to guide you through the process of enrollment, making sure that all of your questions are answered.
Please call Kimberly Roy, principal, at 791-6320 (ext 101) with any questions about the application process, or to schedule an interview and tour of our school.
How to apply:
- Fill out Application for Admission form - 1 per family
- Fill out Student Information Form - 1 per student
- Fill out New Student Screening Form- 1 per student
- Fill out Family Emergency Form - 1 per family
- Fill out Tuition Commitment form - 1 per family
- Fill out SVF Extended Day Care Form- 1 per family
- Fill out Transfer of Records Request Form- if needed - 1 per student
- Submit all completed forms with applicable fees to the school office
- Along with the completed forms and fees, please include the following documents:
Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, and Immunization Record